· All notices from Vicious Clothing to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting.
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Vicious Clothing (5) days after the date sent.
· All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2010 Vicious Clothing. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010 Vicious Clothing. All rights reserved.
· All brand, designs, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Vicious Clothing. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Vicious Clothing or any third party, except as expressly granted herein. Trade Mark MMA Vicious Clothing 2011.
Use Of Site
· This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Vicious Clothing and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Vicious Clothing believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Vicious Clothing and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
· At this time, Vicious Clothing ships merchandise to locations within Canada and the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Vicious Clothing ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. Title to products purchased on the Website, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when MLC Apparel delivers these items to the carrier. All orders are shipped via CANADA POST or USPS, please allow 6-10 business days for delivery. Next day air is available upon request please use contact page of our website to find out cost of services.
· Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Vicious Clothing is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
· Vicious Clothing charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. HST tax is appleid to all order's in Canada.
· The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Vicious Clothing makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Vicious Clothing SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Vicious Clothing BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Vicious Clothing reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by original receipt and in store-bought condition within 30 days of the purchase date. We reserve the right to deny returns/exchanges if not in acceptable condition. Clothing must not be washed in anyway or form. A credit will be issued for returns for use at a later date. Consumer is responsible for return/exchange shipping charges. Refunds can be made if product is returned within 30 days of shipment date, in store bought condition, no refund of original shipping and handling charges will be given.
If at any time you are not satisfied with any product(s) you received from this website email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to guarantee 100% satisfaction.
· Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.